GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
Board meetings are held quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
Applications must be received by February 1, May 1, August 1, or November 1 to be considered. Requests received later will be held until the next Board meeting.
If you are applying for a grant for an organization that has a charitable focus, you may apply using the following process.
1. Applications for grants must be submitted online by clicking on the Link to Application below.
2. If more information is needed, you will be contacted.
If your grant is approved, you may expect the following:
1. You will receive a letter with a check for the amount of the grant that was approved by the Board.
2. By negotiating the check, you are agreeing to use the money for the purpose for which grant was approved.
3. You may receive periodic visits from representatives of the foundation to observe the progress of the work.
4. Interim reports will be required every six months beginning six months from the date the grant was awarded.
5. Final reports may be submitted at any time but are otherwise due one year from the award date.
6. If the grant is approved for multiple years, an updated proposal must be submitted for each year of funding.
7. If you are unable to complete the project on time, you may ask for an extension.
If the project is not completed on time or an extension is not granted, you may be asked to return the money.
If the grant is denied:
You will receive a letter informing you that the request has been denied
The Daniel P. Amos Family Foundation
Post Office Box 5346 | Columbus, GA 31906
706.221.7262 | info@AmosFamilyFoundation.org